- A supermassive black hole.
- Reconciling quantum theory with general relativity.
- Electroejaculating a capuchin monkey.
- Insufficient serotonin.
- Evolving a labyrinthine vagina.
- Getting really worried about global warming for a few seconds.
- Oxytocin release via manual stimulation of the nipples.
- Being knowledgeable in a narrow domain that nobody understands or cares about.
- Achieving reproductive success.
- Slowly evaporating.
- The quiet majesty of the sea turtle.
- A 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio.
- Fun and interesting facts about rocks.
- Developing secondary sex characteristics.
- Failing the Turing test.
- Explosive decompression.
- Driving into a tornado to learn about tornadoes.
- David Attenborough watching us mate.
- 3.7 billion years of evolution.
- The Sun engulfing the Earth.
- In line with our predictions, we find a robust correlation between _________ and _________ (p<.05).
- In what’s being hailed as a major breakthrough, scientists have synthesized _________ in the lab.
- A study published in Nature this week found that _________ is good for you in small doses.
- In an attempt to recreate conditions just after the Big Bang, physicists at the LHC are observing collisions between _________ and _________.
- What really killed the dinosaurs?
- Hey there, Young Scientists! Put on your labcoats and strap on your safety goggles, because today we’re learning about _________!
- Today on Mythbusters, we find out how long _________ can withstand _________.