Summary: Sold through Target.com with 20 new cards themed around being in a Retail Store. The pack is silver and comes with an instant $1 rebate, which is a dollar bill inside the pack.
- The obscene amount of money Cards Against Humanity is making by selling this game at Target.®
- Confusing possessions with accomplishments.
- Getting eaten out in the family fitting room.
- Crunchy snacks for my big flappy mouth.
- Buying the right toothbrush cup for my lifestyle.Gender-neutral toys that make children feel no emotions whatsoever.
- A framed photocopy of an oil painting of Paris, France.
- An exclusive partnership with Taylor Swift.
- Buying and returning clothes just to have someone to talk to.
- A Pringle.®
- How fun it is to eat Pringles.®
- A Pringles® can full of screams.
- Blood Pringles.®
- Shiny gadgets for sadness distraction.
- Saving 20% or more on khakis.
- An 800-foot-long pool noodle.
- Refusing to go up a size.
- Subsisting on tiny pizzas.
- Extracting the maximum amount of money from naive consumers.
- Wait, I came here to buy socks. How did I wind up with ________?