- A dick so big and so black that not even light can escape its pull.
- A double murder suicide barbeque.
- A primordial soup and salad bar.
- A stack of bunnies in a trenchcoat.
- At least three ducks.
- Becoming engorged with social justice jelly and secreting a thinkpiece.
- Being the absolute worst.
- Disco Mussolini.
- Greg Kinnear’s terrible lightning breath.
- Mitt Romney’s eight sons Kip, Sam, Trot, Fergis, Toolshed, Grisham, Hawkeye, and Thorp.
- Mr. and Mrs. Tambourine Man’s jingle-jangle morning sex.
- Mushy tushy.
- Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band.
- Saving the Rainforest Cafe.
- Sir Thomas More’s Fruitopia™.
- Sweating it out on the streets of a runaway American Dream.
- That one leftover screw.
- That thing politicians do with their thumbs when they talk.
- The spooky skeleton under my skin.
- The token lesbian.
- These dolphins.
- Three hairs from the silver-golden head of Galadriel.
- Water so cold it turned into a rock.
- Astronomers have discovered that the universe consists of 5% ordinary matter,
- 25% dark matter, and 70% _____.
- BowWOW! is the first pet hotel in LA that offers _____ for dogs.
- Hey, whatever happened to Renee Zellweger?
- Housekeeping! You want _____?
- In bourgeois society, capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is _____.
- Some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want _____.
- What’s wrong with these gorillas?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- You say tomato, I say _____.
- America is hungry. America needs _____.