Summary: Originally released with a “Trump Bug Out Bag” full of goodies for the inevitable end of the world under the cheetopocalypse. Later released as a standalone pack with 20 Pesos, Tomato seeds, a stylish locket, and simple Spanish phrases to help you communicate with your future brethren.
- Mild amusement
- Casual dismissiveness.
- A gnawing sense of dread.
- Desperately hurling insults at Donald Trump as he absorbs them into his rapidly expanding body.
- Trying to wake up from this nightmare.
- Finding out democracy might not be such a great idea.
- President Donald Trump.
- Bringing millions of dangerous, low-paying manufacturing jobs back to America.
- Whipping lower-class white men into a xenophobic frenzy.
- Making Islam illegal.
- The purging of the disloyal.
- World Wars 3 through 5.
- Nuclear winter.
- Roaming through a wasteland of windblown trash and deserted highways.
- A black-alley abortion from a Mexican cyborg doctor.
- A father and son fighting each other over the last scrap of bread.
- Burying my only son.
- Extra rations for my litter girl.
- Drinking urine to survive.
- Trying to remember what music was.
- A legitimate reason to commit suicide.
- Donald Trump has nominated ___ for his VP.
- Donald Trump’s first act as president was to outlaw ___.
- In 2019, Donald Trump eliminated our national parks to make room for ___.