Official PDF: Here.
Summary: Released online in 2013 to promote Season 2 of House Of Cards.
- 25 shitty jokes about House of Cards.
- An origami swan that’s some kind of symbol?
- A homoerotic subplot.
- Forcing a handjob on a dying man.
- Ribs so good they transcend race and class.
- The sensitive European photographer who’s fucking my wife.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Discharging a firearm in a residential area.
- Getting eaten out while on the phone with Dad.
- Making it look like a suicide.
- A much younger woman.
- An older man.
- Strangling a dog to make a point to the audience.
- A childless marriage.
- My constituents.
- Punching a congressman in the face
- I can’t believe Netflix is using __________ to promote House of Cards.
- I’m not going to lie. I despise __________. There, I said it.
- A wise man said, “Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about __________.”
- Corruption. Betrayal. __________. Coming soon to Netflix, “House of __________.”
- Our relationship is strictly professional. Let’s not complicate things with __________.
- Because you enjoyed __________, we thought you’d like __________.
- We’re not like other news organizations. Here at Slugline, we welcome__________ in the office.
- Cancel all my meetings. We’ve got a situation with __________ that requires my immediate attention.
- If you need him to, Remy Danton can pull some strings and get you __________, but it’ll cost you.