Summary: Originally released as 7 different packs throughout a “12 days of Christmas” theme.
- First Last. [for those who didn’t partipate in 12 Days of Bullshit]
- First Last’s butt. [for those who did partipate in 12 Days of Bullshit]
- A protracted siege.
- 200 years of slavery.
- Harnessing the miraculous power of the atom to slaughter 200,000 Japanese people.
- Rock music and premarital sex.
- This groovy new thing called LSD.
- Blockbuster late fees up the wazoo.
- The Bowflex Revolution.
- Reading an entire book.
- All the poop inside of my body.
- A vague fear of something called ISIS.
- The diminishing purity of the white race.
- Trying to feel something, anything.
- Small-town cops with M-4 assault rifles.
- The 9,000 children who starved to death today.
- The transience of all things.
- Here lies First Last, Year-2015, devoted friend, lover of ______.
- Dear Mom and Dad, Camp is fun. I like capture the flag. Yesterday, one of the older kids taught me about ______. I love you, Casey
- Honey, Mommy and Daddy love you very much. But apparently Mommy loves ______ more than she loves Daddy.
- Today on Buzzfeed: 10 pictures of ______ That look like _______!
- Why am I so tired?