Summary: Released in 2015; originally at PAX Prime in an ice cream truck, then later released online with a pack of Corn Holes; a fictitious cereal with nutritional value equivalent of toddler feces.
- Being emotionally and physically dominated by Gordon Ramsay.
- Soup that’s better than pussy.
- Father’s forbidden chocolates.
- Real cheese flavor.
- Oreos for dinner.
- Committing suicide at the Old Country Buffet.
- Sucking down thousands of pounds of krill every day.
- The inaudible screams of carrots.
- Clamping down on a gazelle’s jugular and tasting its warm life waters.
- A table for one at The Cheesecake Factory.
- A belly full of hard-boiled eggs.
- Kevin Bacon Bits.
- The hot dog I put in my vagina ten days ago.
- Not knowing what to believe anymore about butter.
- The Hellman’s Mayonnaise Corporation.
- A sobering quantity of chili cheese fries.
- Going vegetarian and feeling so great all the time.
- Licking the cake batter off of grandma’s fingers.
- Swishing the wine around and sniffing it like a big fancy man.
- The Dial-A-Slice Apple Divider from Williams-Sonoma.
- A Joyless vegan party.
- What to do with all of this chocolate on my penis.
- Kale farts.
- Jizz Twinkies.
- I’m Bobby Flay, and if you can’t stand ___. get out of the kitchen!
- Now on Netflix: Jiro Dreams Of ___.
- It’s not delivery. It’s ___.
- Excuse me, waiter. Could you take this back? This soup tastes like ___.
- Aw babe, your burbs smell like ___.
- Don’t miss Rachel Ray’s hit new show, Cooking with ___.